Clue: Made a switch in a game
We have 1 answer for the clue Made a switch in a game. See the results below.
- Saved the king, maybe
- Made a two-in-one move, in a way
- Moved two chessmen in one turn
- Made a crossover move
- Protected the king, in a way
- Moved the king to safety, in chess
- Made a two-man maneuver
- Made a chess maneuver
- Protected one's king
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 29, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Made a switch in a game that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!