Clue: Made an impression on
We have 5 answers for the clue Made an impression on. See the results below.
- In need of body work
- Like a car, after a 33-Down
- Like a homburg's crown
- Damaged, as a fender
- Made a lasting impression?
- Like a post-fender-bender fender
- Knocked in, in a way
- Somewhat imperfect
- In need of a body shop
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 10, 2012
- New York Times - February 16, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 26, 2009
- New York Times - February 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Made an impression on that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!