Clue: Major copper exporter
We have 2 answers for the clue Major copper exporter. See the results below.
- Where the Bio-Bio flows
- Its capital is Santiago
- 2,880-mile long country
- Where the monkey-puzzle tree grows
- Easter Island's owner
- Easter Island is a province of it
- Big copper exporter
- Country claiming a chunk of Antarctica
- 1962 World Cup host
- Allende's country
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 21, 2014
- New York Times - September 18, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Major copper exporter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!