Clue: Major's successor
We have 1 answer for the clue Major's successor. See the results below.
- British P.M. Tony
- First Labor P.M. to win consecutive terms
- "The ___ Witch Project"
- Britain's P.M. until 2007
- Former British P.M. Tony
- "The ___ Witch Project" (1999 film)
- ___ House (1651 Pennsylvania Avenue)
- Linda of "The Exorcist"
- Major's follower in Britain
- Friend of Serena, on TV's "Gossip Girl"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - June 17, 2007
- New York Times - February 10, 2005
- New York Times - July 02, 2000
- New York Times - December 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Major's successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!