Clue: Make a bust?
We have 3 answers for the clue Make a bust?. See the results below.
- Perform a Thanksgiving task
- Work on a pumpkin, perhaps
- Do a Thanksgiving chore
- Cut up
- Work with soap or ice
- Start on the Thanksgiving turkey
- Craft a totem pole, e.g.
- Cut, as a turkey
- Cut into slices
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 17, 2014
- Universal - December 26, 2013
- Universal - July 30, 2013
- Universal - March 04, 2011
- Netword - March 05, 2010
- Washington Post - October 29, 2009
- Universal - March 11, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 16, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Make a bust? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!