Clue: Make a bust, maybe
We have 2 answers for the clue Make a bust, maybe. See the results below.
- Emulate Isamu Noguchi
- Work on a column
- Cut decoratively
- Work with marble
- Emulate Calder
- Carve, as a statue
- Create art, in a way
- Shape stone, e.g.
- Work with marble, in a way
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 13, 2007
- Washington Post - April 21, 2003
- Washington Post - February 19, 2002
- New York Times - November 05, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Make a bust, maybe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!