Clue: Make mischief
We have 2 answers for the clue Make mischief. See the results below.
- Start to malfunction
- Scream or be rowdy, as a child
- Recur, as arthritis
- Be a brat
- Carry on
- Raise hell
- Go on the fritz
- Behave willfully
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 09, 2016
- Washington Post - January 09, 2008
- USA Today - November 30, 2004
- New York Times - October 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Make mischief that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!