Clue: Make quiet
We have 2 answers for the clue Make quiet. See the results below.
- Make relaxed
- Exhortation for a panicky person
- "Don't panic"
- ''Chill out!''
- Crisis advice
- Immobilize, as a sailboat
- "Don't panic!"
- "Chill out!"
- 'Stop panicking!'
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 06, 2007
- Washington Post - September 09, 2004
- New York Times - September 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Make quiet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!