Clue: Make up one's mind
We have 2 answers for the clue Make up one's mind. See the results below.
- Vote (for)
- Select, with "for"
- Stop waffling
- Go one way or the other
- Make a choice
- Pick, with "for"
- Get off the fence
- Go (for)
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 05, 2011
- Universal - September 02, 2011
- Universal - May 01, 2010
- Netword - February 01, 2010
- Universal - January 18, 2009
- New York Times - March 20, 2008
- USA Today - February 13, 2008
- New York Times - October 02, 2006
- New York Sun - January 03, 2006
- New York Sun - September 29, 2004
- Washington Post - May 15, 2001
- New York Times - January 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Make up one's mind that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!