Clue: Maker of Grape Nuts
We have 1 answer for the clue Maker of Grape Nuts. See the results below.
- Campus in Brookville, L.I.
- Breakfast cereal pioneer
- LIU branch with the slogan "The choice is clear"
- L.I. college named for a prepared-food pioneer
- Largest campus of Long Island Univ.
- Breakfast cereal magnate
- Grape-Nuts developer
- Grape-Nuts creator
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 16, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Maker of Grape Nuts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!