Clue: Maker of Twix and Starburst
We have 1 answer for the clue Maker of Twix and Starburst. See the results below.
- "The War of the Worlds" base
- Either "M" of M&M's
- Olympus Mons's locale
- Pathfinder's locale
- Sojourner's resting place
- Olympus Mons site
- Where the Vikings landed
- Milky Way maker
- Global Surveyor's destination
- One of the worlds in "The War of the Worlds"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Maker of Twix and Starburst that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!