Clue: Makes an impression
We have 4 answers for the clue Makes an impression. See the results below.
- Cause for an insurance claim
- Bad impressions?
- Jobs for body shops
- Fender flaws
- Trade-in value diminishers
- Nicks' cousins
- They may be pounded out
- Auto damage
- Jobs for repair shops
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - August 16, 2015
- LA Times - March 21, 2006
- New York Times - June 19, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 03, 2004
- Washington Post - May 14, 2004
- New York Times - November 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Makes an impression that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!