Clue: Makes eyes at
We have 1 answer for the clue Makes eyes at. See the results below.
- Checks out, in a way
- Gives the double O
- Looks at boldly
- Long looks
- Good looks?
- Gawks at
- Keeps an eye on figures?
- Gives the double-O
- Looks at lustfully
- Checks out suggestively
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 03, 2016
- Netword - May 23, 2012
- LA Times - October 05, 2010
- Netword - July 25, 2010
- New York Times - March 16, 2008
- Netword - March 13, 2007
- USA Today - September 27, 2005
- New York Times - April 27, 2005
- Washington Post - January 30, 2003
- New York Times - May 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Makes eyes at that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!