Clue: Male character in French pantomime
We have 1 answer for the clue Male character in French pantomime. See the results below.
- French mime
- Pining pantomime persona
- Harlequin's French counterpart
- Comic character in whiteface
- Pantomime buffoon
- Commedia dell'Arte clown
- Stock pantomime character
- French pantomime character
- Pantomime clown
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 10, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Male character in French pantomime that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!