Clue: Mammoth mammal
We have 2 answers for the clue Mammoth mammal. See the results below.
- Moby-Dick, for one
- Humpback, e.g.
- Jonah's swallower
- Capt. Ahab's obsession
- Use a harpoon
- Source of ambergris
- One known for spouting off
- The largest is blue
- Problem for Jonah
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - April 17, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - April 12, 2015
- I Swear Crossword - March 01, 2013
- USA Today - September 01, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - February 14, 2010
- LA Times - June 15, 2008
- New York Sun - September 25, 2007
- Washington Post - April 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Mammoth mammal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!