Clue: "Man in the Shower" cartoonist
We have 1 answer for the clue "Man in the Shower" cartoonist. See the results below.
- Classic New Yorker cartoonist
- Florence's river
- Cartoonist Peter
- Florentine river
- The New Yorker cartoonist Peter
- River known for disastrous floods
- Florence flooder
- Flower through Florence
- Florentine flower
- Italy's fertile Val d'___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "Man in the Shower" cartoonist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!