Clue: Man of Principle
We have 2 answers for the clue Man of Principle. See the results below.
- Fictional rabbit
- Detective Lord ___ Wimsey
- Westernizer of Russia
- One of Tom's rivals
- Martyr to Nero
- Nursery rhyme boy
- Die (out)
- "___ and the Wolf"
- One of the Fondas
- Nursery rhyme boy whose name is repeated
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 20, 2012
- New York Times - May 07, 2008
- LA Times - April 04, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 09, 2006
- USA Today - January 26, 2004
- New York Times - May 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Man of Principle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!