Clue: Man of the cloth
We have 7 answers for the clue Man of the cloth. See the results below.
- White collar worker?
- Frock wearer
- White-collar worker
- Head of a flock
- Imam, e.g.
- White-collar worker?
- Church official
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 20, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 06, 2013
- LA Times - November 25, 2012
- Universal - April 29, 2012
- Universal - March 31, 2012
- USA Today - March 01, 2012
- LA Times - February 09, 2012
- Washington Post - July 04, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 02, 2011
- USA Today - May 06, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 13, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 22, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 18, 2005
- USA Today - February 11, 2004
- USA Today - November 17, 2003
- Washington Post - May 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Man of the cloth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!