Clue: Manager of five straight World Series champions
We have 1 answer for the clue Manager of five straight World Series champions. See the results below.
- He called the Mets "amazin'"
- "The Old Professor" of baseball
- "Good pitching will always stop good hitting and vice versa" speaker
- Wearer of #37, the first uniform number retired by the Mets
- Immortal manager nicknamed for his hometown
- First Mets skipper Casey
- First manager of the Mets
- Yankee manager who wore #37
- "Casey at the Bat" autobiographer
- Baseball's "Old Perfessor"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Manager of five straight World Series champions that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!