Clue: Manche department's capital
We have 1 answer for the clue Manche department's capital. See the results below.
- Town liberated in July 1944
- German communications center in W.W. II
- E.T.O. battle town
- Norman battle town
- Capital of Manche
- Battle of Normandy objective
- Manche capital
- Historic Normandy city
- Normandy battle site
- City on the Vire
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 20, 2014
- New York Times - January 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Manche department's capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!