Clue: *"Mandolin and Guitar"
We have 1 answer for the clue *"Mandolin and Guitar". See the results below.
- Cubist before Rubik
- "She-Goat" artist
- "Three Musicians" artist
- Artist with many a self-portrait
- "Woman With a Crow" artist
- "Ma Jolie" artist
- Pioneering collagist
- "The Old Guitarist" painter
- Artist known for his Blue Period
- Artist who had a Rose Period
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 18, 2009
Found an answer for the clue *"Mandolin and Guitar" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!