Clue: Manhattan, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Manhattan, e.g.. See the results below.
- Presque ___, Me.
- Bali Ha'i, in "South Pacific"
- ___ of Man
- Capri, e.g.
- Emerald ___
- Bermuda, e.g.
- Guernsey, for one
- Avalon, for one
- "...this sceptred ___": "Richard II"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 15, 2012
- Universal - July 05, 2010
- New York Times - January 16, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 14, 2007
- New York Times - August 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Manhattan, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!