Clue: Manhattan, for one
We have 3 answers for the clue Manhattan, for one. See the results below.
- What each of the four long answers in this puzzle is
- Shirley Temple, for one
- See 10-Down
- Bar order
- Happy hour order
- Have trouble passing the bar?
- "Buy you a __?"
- Prohibition prohibition
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 21, 2017
- LA Times Sunday - March 04, 2012
- New York Times - January 25, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - January 07, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - May 07, 2010
- LA Times - February 04, 2010
- Washington Post - October 14, 2001
- New York Times - January 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Manhattan, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!