Clue: Mann of many words
We have 1 answer for the clue Mann of many words. See the results below.
- Clarence of the Supreme Court
- Successor to Marshall on the Supreme Court
- Nast or Edison
- Doubting apostle
- Inventor Edison
- Welsh poet Dylan
- 1991 Supreme Court appointee
- Marshall's replacement on the Supreme Court
- Wendy's founder Dave
- See 24-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 08, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Mann of many words that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!