Clue: Many a Scarlatti work
We have 1 answer for the clue Many a Scarlatti work. See the results below.
- Typical Scarlatti work
- Mozart's "La Clemenza di Tito," e.g.
- Old form of Italian musical drama
- Many an Alessandro Scarlatti work
- Four-act 18th-century musical drama
- Commedia dell'arte alternative
- Style of Mozart's "Idomeneo"
- Many a Handel work
- Work not of the buffa style
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Many a Scarlatti work that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!