Clue: Marcos of the Philippines
We have 1 answer for the clue Marcos of the Philippines. See the results below.
- Mrs. Marcos of the Philippines
- Mrs. Marcos
- Marcos, the shoe collector
- Ferdinand's first lady
- Filler of many shoes
- Famous first name in the Philippines
- Ferdinand Marcos's wife
- Name associated with a huge shoe collection
- Ferdinand's wife
- Actress Staunton of "Vera Drake"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 08, 2013
- New York Times - June 04, 2013
- Washington Post - July 28, 2012
- New York Times - October 30, 2011
- USA Today - November 20, 2009
- New York Times - January 30, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 16, 2006
- New York Times - December 18, 2003
- New York Times - February 19, 2002
- New York Times - April 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Marcos of the Philippines that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!