Clue: Marimba's cousin
We have 2 answers for the clue Marimba's cousin. See the results below.
- Its first notable orchestral use was in Saint-Saëns' "Danse Macabre"
- Percussion instrument with wooden bars
- Percussion instrument
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 31, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 13, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 12, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Marimba's cousin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!