Clue: Mark Twain, for one
We have 3 answers for the clue Mark Twain, for one. See the results below.
- Mark Twain, e.g.
- Book cover?
- Boz, for one
- Ann Landers, e.g.
- George Eliot, e.g.
- Mark Twain, for Samuel Clemens
- Saki, e.g.
- Literary creation
- Literary handle?
- Dr. Seuss, for one
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 02, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 19, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 20, 2016
- Universal - February 07, 2014
- LA Times - December 14, 2012
- Netword - December 03, 2009
- Netword - February 18, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 21, 2004
- New York Times - August 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Mark Twain, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!