Clue: Marlon's "On the Waterfront" director
We have 1 answer for the clue Marlon's "On the Waterfront" director. See the results below.
- Lamb's alias
- Hollywood's Kazan
- Lamb's pen name
- "Essays of ___"
- Charles Lamb, to readers
- Lamb's sobriquet
- Director Kazan
- Charles Lamb pseudonym
- Three-time director for Marlon
- Noted English letter writer
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 21, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - March 27, 2011
- New York Times - March 02, 2011
- Netword - July 18, 2007
- New York Times - July 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Marlon's "On the Waterfront" director that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!