Clue: "Marriage A-la-Mode" playwright, 1672
We have 1 answer for the clue "Marriage A-la-Mode" playwright, 1672. See the results below.
- "Absalom and Achitophel" poet
- "Fool that I was, upon my eagle's wings ..." poet John __
- "Annus Mirabilis" poet
- Early English poet laureate John
- 17th-century poet laureate John
- Canadiens Hall-of-Fame goalie Ken
- "Marriage à la Mode" playwright
- English poet/playwright
- English poet John
- ''Fool that I was'' poet John
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "Marriage A-la-Mode" playwright, 1672 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!