We have 5 answers for the clue Marshes. See the results below.
- Slows (down)
- Gets stuck, with "down"
- Peat sources
- Cranberries thrive here
- Peaty places
- Good spots for peat
- Some dig them, for peat's sake
- Cranberry sites
- Cranberry sources
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 31, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 12, 2014
- Netword - December 22, 2013
- Netword - July 07, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 28, 2012
- Netword - January 09, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 17, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 20, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 14, 2006
- New York Times - February 07, 2006
- New York Sun - November 03, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 03, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Marshes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!