Clue: Martial-arts move
We have 3 answers for the clue Martial-arts move. See the results below.
- Big blow to the Japanese?
- Block splitter
- Its secret lies in its speed and exceptional focus
- Crushing blow
- Dojo blow
- Hand cuff?
- Knifehand strike
- Sharp blow with the side of the hand
- *Wood cutter?
- Dojo move
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 26, 2017
- New York Times - June 23, 2013
- Netword - November 20, 2011
- Netword - August 23, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Martial-arts move that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!