Clue: Martians and such
We have 2 answers for the clue Martians and such. See the results below.
- Sci-fi figures
- They're encountered in close encounters
- They make contact in "Contact"
- U.F.O. crew
- "Independence Day" villains
- Bug-eyed monsters
- Non-earthlings, briefly
- Uranians, e.g.
- Subjects for special fx artists
- Martians and Venusians, for short
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 16, 2012
- Universal - August 28, 2007
- Universal - June 02, 2007
- USA Today - December 07, 2004
- New York Times - February 28, 2000
- New York Times - August 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Martians and such that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!