Clue: Martín Pinzón's command
We have 1 answer for the clue Martín Pinzón's command. See the results below.
- Ship commanded by Martin Pinzón
- One of a trio that weighed anchor August 3, 1492
- One of an old threesome
- Columbian vessel
- One of Columbus's ships
- Second of a historical trio
- Ship of 1492
- One of a famous trio
- Martín Alonso Pinzón's ship
- Niña's companion
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Martín Pinzón's command that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!