Clue: Marvin Gaye's record label
We have 1 answer for the clue Marvin Gaye's record label. See the results below.
- Motown's original name
- Label for Smokey Robinson, once
- Record label for the Miracles and Stevie Wonder
- Berry Gordy label before Motown
- Original name of Motown Records
- The Miracles' label
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 10, 2013
- New York Times - July 08, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Marvin Gaye's record label that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!