Clue: Mary Todd's love
We have 1 answer for the clue Mary Todd's love. See the results below.
- "Honest" President
- Tad's dad
- White House nickname
- Presidential nickname
- Playwright Burrows
- Burrows of the theater
- 1860's White House name
- Old White House moniker
- One of the brothers of Warner Bros.
- President Lincoln
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 04, 2012
- USA Today - September 06, 2005
- USA Today - August 04, 2005
- New York Times - April 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Mary Todd's love that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!