We have 3 answers for the clue Masculine. See the results below.
- Having a Y chromosome
- Stag attender
- Drone, e.g.
- Driver's license designation
- Like a parent who can't bear you?
- Like every U. S. president to date
- One who can't bear family life?
- Kind of bonding
- Questionnaire option, often
- Like stallions and bulls
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - May 27, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 19, 2012
- Netword - April 03, 2012
- Canadiana - July 18, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 10, 2011
- LA Times - November 08, 2010
- Canadiana - April 06, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Masculine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!