Clue: Mass communication?
We have 6 answers for the clue Mass communication?. See the results below.
- Long list
- Invocation-response prayer series
- Tedious enumeration
- Lengthy recitation
- Extended tirade
- Church chant
- Any long, tedious address
- Long recital
- Laundry list, so to speak
- Prolonged account
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - May 11, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - September 16, 2011
- Washington Post - February 18, 2010
- New York Times - November 01, 2008
- New York Sun - June 13, 2007
- USA Today - November 20, 2006
- Washington Post - June 06, 2006
- New York Times - July 08, 2005
- New York Times - January 25, 2004
- New York Times - September 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Mass communication? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!