Clue: Master of the double take?
We have 1 answer for the clue Master of the double take?. See the results below.
- Beery of 20's-40's films
- Ark builder
- Flood avoider
- One noted for bringing couples together
- First name in lexicography
- Ancient mariner
- Grandson of Methuselah
- Ham's father
- "Take two" was his motto
- Biblical captain
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 14, 2015
- Washington Post - June 01, 2011
- Universal - April 09, 2010
- New York Times - November 04, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Master of the double take? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!