Clue: Mathematician with a formula named after him
We have 1 answer for the clue Mathematician with a formula named after him. See the results below.
- Solver of the Königsberg bridge problem
- Pioneer in calculus
- Calculus pioneer
- Prolific writer on calculus
- Noted Swiss mathematician
- Noted student of Bernoulli
- Swiss mathematician
- Noted blind mathematician
- Calculus developer
- "Theoria motuum lunae" writer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Mathematician with a formula named after him that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!