Clue: Maugham's "Cakes and ___"
We have 1 answer for the clue Maugham's "Cakes and ___". See the results below.
- Bath beverage
- Hearty drink
- Inn serving
- See above
- Cold porter
- It may come in cases
- Black and tan ingredient
- Ballantine brew
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 09, 2018
- LA Times - February 25, 2017
- Universal - November 01, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - April 10, 2011
- LA Times - July 10, 2008
- New York Times - January 21, 2003
- Washington Post - August 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Maugham's "Cakes and ___" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!