Clue: Mazola competitor
We have 1 answer for the clue Mazola competitor. See the results below.
- Big name in oil
- "Cooks who know trust" this, in an old slogan
- Oil bigwig?
- Big name in cooking oils
- Brand of shortening
- Shortening brand
- It may be used for shortening
- "It's digestible" sloganeer, once
- Lard alternative
- Shortening name
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 09, 2014
- New York Times - July 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Mazola competitor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!