Clue: Medicine man
We have 3 answers for the clue Medicine man. See the results below.
- Doctor, ideally
- Successful doctor
- Physician, for one
- One who thinks "Well? Done!"
- Word sometimes spoken with faith
- Shamans, sometimes
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 02, 2013
- Netword - May 23, 2012
- LA Times - April 15, 2010
- Washington Post - November 07, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 11, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 23, 2006
- Washington Post - December 02, 2002
- New York Times - June 22, 2000
- New York Times - August 12, 1997
- New York Times - June 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Medicine man that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!