Clue: Megalomaniac's desire
We have 1 answer for the clue Megalomaniac's desire. See the results below.
- Major nation
- Kind of plant
- ___ lunch
- Word that can follow the starts of the answers to the six starred clues
- Might have debts in Puerto Rico (5)
- Word before tie or lunch
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 03, 2008
- USA Today - August 06, 2008
- Netword - May 24, 2007
- USA Today - March 29, 2007
- USA Today - September 13, 2006
- New York Times - February 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Megalomaniac's desire that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!