Clue: "Melt in your mouth" candy
We have 1 answer for the clue "Melt in your mouth" candy. See the results below.
- They come from Mars
- Colorful handful
- "Melt in your mouth" candies
- Mars mouthful; also, a hint to this puzzle's theme
- Candy named for its creators
- Forrest Mars and Bruce Murrie created them
- "Melts in your mouth" candy
- Candy eaten in handfuls
- Colorful candy purchase, or what 17-, 24-, 38-, 49- and 60-Across all are
- Coated buttonlike candies
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "Melt in your mouth" candy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!