Clue: Melted cheese dish
We have 3 answers for the clue Melted cheese dish. See the results below.
- Dipping dish (var.)
- Hot chocolate?
- Ballet leg bend
- Melted, in Monaco
- Melted, in Marseille
- Dipper's dish (Var.)
- Ballet bend
- Bread dip (var.)
- Dish with melted cheese
- *Dish served with long-handled forks
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 17, 2015
- USA Today - February 08, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 29, 2010
- Universal - October 17, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 24, 2009
- New York Times - January 24, 2006
- New York Times - January 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Melted cheese dish that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!