Clue: Melville tale
We have 2 answers for the clue Melville tale. See the results below.
- "Typee" sequel
- South Seas adventure story
- Melville work
- Sequel to "Typee"
- 1847 South Seas adventure
- Melville novel
- 1847 tale of the South Seas
- Novel of the South Seas
- Literary sequel of 1847
- 1847 novel about a mutiny
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - April 29, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - February 12, 2010
- Netword - June 10, 2005
- New York Times - March 07, 2003
- New York Times - September 29, 2002
- Washington Post - January 18, 2002
- New York Times - May 02, 2000
- Washington Post - May 02, 2000
- New York Times - August 10, 1998
- New York Times - June 03, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Melville tale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!