Clue: Melville's Billy
We have 1 answer for the clue Melville's Billy. See the results below.
- Melville foretopman
- Melville's "handsome sailor"
- Melville title character
- Melville's "Billy ___"
- "Billy ___"
- Melville's 'Billy ___'
- Tragic Melville hero
- Fictional Billy
- Melville sailor
- Melville sailor Billy
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 12, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 12, 2013
- LA Times - January 25, 2012
- USA Today - September 29, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 27, 2008
- New York Times - April 18, 2000
- New York Times - July 01, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Melville's Billy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!