Clue: Memorable Met conductor
We have 1 answer for the clue Memorable Met conductor. See the results below.
- NBC Symphony conductor, 1937-54
- Former Met maestro
- Longtime La Scala conductor
- He conducted the premiere performances of "Pagliacci" and "La Bohème"
- Who quipped "God tells me how the music should sound, but you stand in the way"
- He conducted the world premiere of "Pagliacci"
- Conductor of the world premiere of "La bohème"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Memorable Met conductor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!