Clue: Memory malady
We have 3 answers for the clue Memory malady. See the results below.
- Inability to recognize and name objects
- Inability to name everyday objects
- Inability to recall the names of everyday objects
- Bivalve shells
- Form of aphasia involving the inability to name objects
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 19, 2013
- Washington Post - December 18, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Memory malady that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!